We love working with start-ups and small to medium business owners in the Tech and Media space. As a small business our self, we know what the commercial realities and goals are for our clients. We also know how tough it can be out there, so we focus on ways we can help.
The issues we regularly assist with include:
- Media rights agreements;
- Digital / online media;
- Online security;
- Domain name registration;
- Intellectual property
- Trade marks;
- Privacy; and
- Business advice, setup, and structuring for technology startups and emerging companies;
- Joint ventures;
- Incorporation including shareholder agreements and company constitutions;
- Commercial contracts and agreements;
- Intellectual property;
- License agreements;
- Distribution agreements;
- Subscription agreements;
- Terms and conditions of use;
- Privacy policies;
- Employment agreements, disputes, dismissals, shareholder plans and options; and
- Corporate governance.
- SAAS Developer – assisted and advised a software developer client on trademark breach allegations from a global CRM provider.
- Design company – drafted and settled a commercial agreement covering design services provided to an online e-commerce vendor offering online shopfronts based upon my client’s designed templates.
- IT company – advice and representation to a start-up tech company on the breakdown of an undocumented employee shareholder plan.
Make your shot count; call JES | Jessep Entertainment & Sports Lawyers today, or Contact Us:
Ph: +61 (0)2 8007 4747