How we can help
Jessep Entertainment & Sports Lawyers was established in 2015 following on from a re-brand of a practice trading as ‘Mathew Jessep Lawyer’. The new brand and trading name builds upon the success of the earlier practice, but also shows an obvious and committed focus on the sports and entertainment sectors and their unique legal needs.
See more on our Managing Lawyer, Mat Jessep
In terms of deliverables, or output, the services we provide include:
- Legal advice – verbal and written advice focusing on minimising risks and maximising opportunities
- Legal assistance – representation & advocacy
- Legal contracting – ad-hoc project management
- Training & Knowledge Management – bespoke training and customised documentation for your business
- Strategic auditing – analysing an organisation’s legal risk
- Proficiency analysis – assessing teams and advisers for competence and client awareness
- Legal check-ups – annual low-cost check-ups of your ‘legal health’
- Informal arbitration – fast, brief, non-binding judgements to facilitate dispute settlement.
See the following links for or an overview of our key areas of expertise and how we assist clients in relation to key legal issues:
We prefer to provide our clients with realistic and negotiable quotes for fixed fee legal services wherever a matter can be adequately scoped out – which is true for most of the work we do. In this way, we give our clients certainty for their costs and value for their legal expenses as a measurable Return On their Investment. Most of our clients run their businesses this way, why should their lawyer be any different?
So, as developed over 10 years in the legal industry, our pricing approach is simple; together with our clients we either:
- Agree on a fixed fee for the work, based upon an agreed scope and available assumptions; or
- Apply our low hourly rates where the scope of work, or part of the work, is too uncertain; or
- Our clients simply tell us how much they value the work for in relation to their available budget and the importance of the overall project to their business.
Call us today on +61 (0)2 8007 4747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss your needs and how we can help.